BASS HULL – CONSUMER TERMS OF SALE.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they set out the terms under which Bass Hull makes the products available to you (’Product Terms’). You as the customer will transact with Bass Hull (the Company).
Description of goods
All the products we sell are of a technical nature and it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the products. Although we do endeavour to be as precise as possible please note that all images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods, Full detailed specifications are available from the manufacturer’s brochures or their websites and links are available upon request. The information contained in the material in this site is only for information purposes and it is your responsibility to check and verify the information.
The material on this site does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material on this site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. For item compatibility our advice is always to check directly with the manufacturer in question before going ahead and placing your order.
The prices payable for the items that you order are clearly set out on the web site. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable. The price of the items does include the delivery charge. The standard delivery charge is £9.99 for mainland UK (£15.99 for Northern Ireland). Prices can change and we always bring you the latest prices as quickly as possible. The cost of the delivery is included in the price of the goods and when you return an unwanted item for a refund the delivery cost will not be refunded
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that product specifications are correct on this website due to continual product development through research & design specifications may change without notice.
Delivery cost outside of the UK will be charged once the order has been received and you will have the right to cancel at this point.
Store price will vary and will not be the same as our website.
All items on our website are in stock within the company (this includes our stores) and may not always be available for Next Day delivery, if you order an item for Next Day delivery and it is not in stock in our Next Day warehouse we will contact you via email to take further instructions, you will have the right to cancel at this point
Special Order items- You will be notified that the item you have ordered is special order and an email conformation will be sent to you. These items cannot be returned if unwanted as we do not carry these in stock.
We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and Maestro. It is your responsibility to make full payment and supply us with the correct billing and delivery address and errors will delays your order.
We do not or store any financial, personal or credit card information on our data base or share our customer details with 3rd parties.
When assessing your order and managing the credit card transaction, automated decision making systems may be used. By accepting these terms you agree that when making credit decisions we may make identity searches at credit reference agencies, including electoral register information. These searches will be recorded by the credit reference agencies who may disclose that information, and the fact that a credit search was made, to other companies for the purposes of assessing the risk of giving credit, to prevent fraud and to trace debtors.
Use of the Website
Any information found on the Bass Hull web site is intended for guidance only. The web site and the products described in it are subject to change without notice.
Copyright in the web site, its design, layout, look, appearance and graphics remain our property. The contents of the web site may be downloaded printed or copied for personal use only. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of web sites which are not under our strict control. It is not permitted to create a link to this web site without our prior written consent.
We do not guarantee that the Bass Hull web site will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site. We will not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property as the result of your access to, use of or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images.
The following provisions set out the entire financial liability of the Company (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
- a. any breach of these conditions;
- b. any use made or resale by you of any of the goods, or of any product incorporating any of the goods; and
- c. any representation, statement or tortious act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the Contract.
All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded from the Contract.
Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of the Company:
- a. for death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence; or
- b. under section 2(3), Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- c. for any matter which it would be illegal for the Company to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability; or
- d. for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to the above clauses:
- a. the Company’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall be limited to the Contract price; and
- b. we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at a the time you make the relevant order. Our liability shall not in any event include loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, wasted expenditure, depletion of goodwill, and loss of privacy or any other claims which arise out of or in connection with the Contract.
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have an order query please contact us via contact us page or call us on 01482 501206 Monday to Friday 9:30am till 5:30pm.
Please note telephone calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
376 Anlaby Road
Note: This is not an address for returning products. All parcels sent to this address will be rejected.
Please note that you take advantage of our low prices orders must be placed on line or over the phone, our store may not be able to honour the on line price.
Terms and Conditions for 2 Year Warranty
For this warranty to apply the Sales Person must register your product(s) within 14days of purchase.
Please read this product terms and conditions carefully as they set out the terms under which Car Audio Centre makes the products available to you (’Product Terms’). You as the customer will transact with Bass Hull (the Company).
The 2 year warrantee applies to all products purchase from Bass Hull stores and must adhere to the following clauses:
- The two year warrantee is from the date of purchase and includes the 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Applies to all products supplied and fitted by Bass Hull, all cables and accessories must also be supplied by Bass Hull at the same time otherwise your warrantee is void.
- Excludes all Speakers, Woofers, Cables, Accessories and Bass Boxes.
- ’Proof of purchase must be presented at the time of a claim we will only accept your till receipt a credit card statement will not be accepted.
- Does not cover customer malfunction, malicious damage, tampering or adjusting settings etc.
- Warranty is not transferable.
- Only applies during the original vehicle installation. If items have been remove from original vehicle installed in the 2 year warranty is void.
- Excludes wear and tear and general use of equipment.
- Excludes cosmetic damage.
- Bass Hull will charge for removal and installation on any product after the first 12 months warranty from original date of installation.
- Bass Hull at its discretion can replace, repair or trade in against new products any warranty claim products if beyond economical repair.
- 12 monthly inspection, you are required to attend a 12 month inspection to have your installation checked over. If this is missed than the 2 year warranty is void.
If you have any queries please contact Customer Services via the contact us page Company Registration No. 09123877
These terms and conditions, and all transactions relating to this website and all non-contractual obligations arising from any transaction carried out on this website are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.